Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New goodies.




I have been trying to come up with specific price ranges for the Chicago show. I realized the other day that I was missing a certain range. This week, I have been trying to bust out some new, fresh, and simpler pieces. You can find them in my etsy shop.

Also, I have Bob's brother. He has yet to be named, but he looks just like Bob. Bob finally ate after five days of barely eating. His brother came home and bob ate an entire bowl of food. They are lovers. I am so glad I got his brother, but there are so many more and they are going to be put down tomorrow. Uhg, Uhg. I know I can't save them all, but I so wish I could. Tomorrow I will take pics of the reunited bro's. The brother had surgery today, so he wasn't up for a photo session.

No comments: