Friday, December 7, 2007

The Chi-Town Show


Yesterday was the first day of the One of a kind Show in Chicago. It is a huge show-over 400 artists. I thought the quality of artists would slip with so many, but as far as I have been able to tell, it looks very high quality. Yesterday was slower than I think Saturday and Sunday will be, but I still did really well! It's crazy being locked up in my basement for all of those months, creating, and then the people come to look at, and to buy my stuff, and make comments (good and bad). I feel like a creative monster that has finally come out of her dungeon. A little stiff with my social skills. I think I will have the hang of it by today. I just wanted to stop in and say hi, right quick before I have to leave again this morning. I will check in periodically to let ya'll know how it's going. And if you are in the chicago area, come by and see me!

I bought two things from other artists that I think are worthy of mentioning. This beautiful top that the photo does not do justice, and the pretty purse by Blue Thimble designs. I love her stuff, but cannot find her website right now. Will post later if she has one. They both rock!

No comments: