Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Poor little Devil


I took Andy to the vet today because I had a feeling that he had an ear infection. My intuition was right. And, we're thinking that the big gash in his ear is not from another dog, but from him shaking his poor little head so much that he caught his ear on something and ripped it. uhg! So he threw the biggest fit at the vet. I almost cried, the poor stubborn dog would not sit still for anything and cried like a hyena. If only we could talk to them and they could understand that it's for their own good. Every experience with each dog is different and so interesting. Never a dull moment. In the mean while he ripped is ear open again after all of the nights I have spent sleeping next to him, waking up every time he moves to make sure he's not shaking and scratching. Now look at the poor little devil. Isn't he adorable?

No comments: