Monday, December 18, 2006

Saturday was a bad day

Saturday, I closed Floyd's tail in my car door. It was locked and he was screaming and I couldn't get it open. So, when I went to unlock it he bit me. Suffice to say, he got himself out before I was able to actually open the door. Ouch! He ripped his tail. At that point I didn't realize that I had a bad bite wound on my hand. When I looked at my hand I thought I was going to pass out. It's not that bad, but it freaked me out. I think he came pretty close to the bone. So, I didn't go to the doctor, but I took poor Floydy pants to the vet. He had to wear one of those cones on his head, but it wasn't big enough and I've been shaking a can of pennies at him for about 72 hours every time he goes to lick his wound. Floyd still loves me, and I don't blame him for biting me.

My website has been slightly updated...if you click on the logo in the upper left hand corner it will take you to photos of my recent work. There will be more to come as soon as the puncture wounds on my hand heal.

I will be receiving at least three puppies this week that need a good home. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be interested I will post photos as soon as I get them.

No comments: