Friday, December 1, 2006

My first post! Am I Eking...this is my title because I've decided to sell myself, I mean my art online and I'm super afraid that people will not be able to find me or my website because of the way my parents spelled my name (after Pure Prairie League song). So, my grandma of 30 years I think has finally caught on to the spelling, but I'm sure many of my potential clients will not catch on so quickly. I'm going to try really hard to keep up with my blog. It is a little strange at this point to put it all out there. I think it will get easier with time.

I have finally decided to bite the big one, sell my business in order to pursue making art full time. wooh! I wake up in hot sweats at night over the whole thing, but I know that it is the right thing for me. I will soon be crunching out as many pieces as my little hands can manage without too much bleeding, so keep posted.

Oh! And I also want to save the world...hence the social work school. I am going to dedicate some of my jewelry to causes of worth. A portion of the proceeds will go to the cause of choice. I'd love to hear ideas on this.

No comments: