Friday, July 27, 2007


Geez! I can't get that kitten to be better. Her eyes are all snotty and so is her nose. I met a nice girl named Rachel who teaches classes on essential oils (they smell amazing) and she gave me a potion that I apply to the kittens temples to help with the respiratory infection. The vet meds just aren't working, so I thought I would try the oils. I will be a huge believer if they get rid of the infection. I am becoming quite obsessed with the oils myself. Hey if you believe it, it'll work.
I adopted Zoey! to a super nice family. They are wonderful and I know Zoey is going to have a great life.

My studio is all set up in the place formerly know as Steve's house, now we call it "our house". I've kind of taken over. He is so patient, allowing me to move all of my stuff in and most of his stuff out. I love him so bad! And not to mention that I get to have my studio in the basement in place of band practice. I sound like a greedy little jerk don't I. One day we will have a fixed up basement where jewelry and bands can coexist. Ahh...in a perfect world.

I only have 8 days of work left at the County Ass. And then I will be a full time metalsmith! I cannot wait. Oh the productivity that will happen with 5 full days to work on the jewelry. Not to mention the creativity, I hope.

So, we are down to a 3 animal household. My wonderful and beautiful mother took my 11 year old cat Cerveza. She is the bestest cat in the world, and that is why she did not deserve to be locked in a room all day. She will be happy at my ma's and my stomach will not tie in knots everytime Steve sneezes. Well, I have to find a home for one more kitty before the knots go away, but I am on my way. Enough ramblings for today.

No comments: