Sunday, February 3, 2008

Heidi Ho!




Last night was the first night, either Steve or I did not have to sleep on the couch to keep Heidi from running around in a frantic mess barking for someone to come keep her company. It was awesome! She slept through the night, no accidents!!! Here are some photos of this sweetie. If you are interested in adopting her, please visit Gateway Pet Guardians. She is such a docile, sweet little girl. I am falling in love with her already, even though she put me through hell for the first couple of days.

Floyd has been feeling a little neglected with all of the other dogs getting so much attention. He pulled one of those, I'll just put my front paws on you so you can pet me better and slide my hind legs on up there and you will never notice that all 85 lbs. of myself are on top of you. He is such a baby, mama's boy.

No comments: